Whenever birthdays, holidays, or other significant events that have gift-givings, it can stump some people as to what gift to give to a particular person.
It is accustomed that when we say gifts, it usually comes in the form of a material thing, which has many factors to consider. Not all gifts have to be material. You can stand out by giving an experience as a gift.
If you know a particular interest of theirs, you can gift them:
- Concert tickets
- A class – The range of classes like leather crafting, painting, silversmithing, and more are endless, but knowing what they like can help narrow it down.
- Food or wine tasting
- Museum date
If you feel like they’d like something to use, here are some suggestions:
- Netflix subscription
- Donation to a charity or organization – If the recipient is supporting a charity or organization, donating to their supported cause can definitely make an impact.
- Star – Technically, a star is a material thing, but it can’t really be touched or held, but only looked up at the sky.
- Spa day – This person deserves some rest and relaxation, and a trip to the spa can definitely provide that.
- Gym membership – If they’re into fitness and working out, providing a paid gym session or membership will definitely help them head in that direction.